Friday, March 2, 2007

You can't stop this, kid.

Man, people are crazy!!

People say the weirdest things sometimes. I used to keep track of odd things people say that would sound way better if taken out of context. For example, "My soup is the SHIT!!" by my SOCIOLOGY professor last semester. Or "Don't worry, it'll grow back... i think", ill leave that one up to you... I think ill start posting these random BLIPS along with some of my posts, and to kick off the whole thing, here are some random things ive heard this week (that i remember):

Anna was jealous of my beard. She said she wishes she could have one so that it could keep her warm.

Also, the best thing in LIFE (according to Anna) is the whipped cream on top of her caramel macciato (sp?) This week she got extra whip for free at starbucks... she must have exploded inside with joy.

And, lastly, VATZ (my media criticism professor) promoted the use of a widely recognized abbreviation, A.D.S. which stands for Asshole Down the Street

Thats all i got for now. Look out for more BLIPS in upcomming posts.

YOU CANT STOP THIS, KID!!!!!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Please publish a new post. I do check back and this one's too old!